• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Chances of MSOR Admit after redirect from Columbia MSFE

Same here and I will probability schedule it on Sat. So hard working are they! Good luck for all!

Hi did you do your interview? Would you like to share what questions they asked?
Just finished
few questions asked:
1. Introducing yourself
2. what is your goal after graduation?
3. Did you apply other programs as well? How do you rank Columbia among with others
4. How do you finance your study?
5. Questions from resume (probably on working experience)
6. Any other questions?
FYI

Last edited:
Just finished
few questions asked:
1. Introducing yourself
2. what is your goal after graduation?
3. Did you apply other programs as well? How do you rank Columbia among with others
4. How do you finance your study?
5. Questions from resume (probability on working experience)
6. Any other questions?
FYI
Thank you very much. I am confused the probability on working experience? is that a technical question related to probabilities??

I accepted the interview invitation. However, I still haven't received any email from the interviewer to schedule the interview. Anyone on the same boat?

Interview questions : 1 opinions about MSOR 2 courses wanna take and familiar professors 3 funding 4 career goal short term and long term 5 other schools applied

I accepted the interview invitation. However, I still haven't received any email from the interviewer to schedule the interview. Anyone on the same boat?
Same boat```It has been around a week since I accept the invitation.

Interview questions : 1 opinions about MSOR 2 courses wanna take and familiar professors 3 funding 4 career goal short term and long term 5 other schools applied
Any idea when they will release the final decision?
B.t.w, Happy April Fool's Day!

Back