• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSOR Chances of MSOR Admit after redirect from Columbia MSFE

Interview questions : 1 opinions about MSOR 2 courses wanna take and familiar professors 3 funding 4 career goal short term and long term 5 other schools applied
How long did it take? And, how do you think about the interview?

Congratulations to all the admitted applicants! (y)
So all of you who were interviewed in the last weekend or 3-5 days got an admission?

Congrats to your gf! I did my interview on last Sat but heard nothing after that....sigh
I did my interview on Monday, no any news too!!! I am so worried cuz someone say they will admit you after interview shortly.

I did my interview on Monday, no any news too!!! I am so worried cuz someone say they will admit you after interview shortly.
I am worried about it also. But any way, just be patient. We have nothing to do but wait

Hi everyone! Congrats on your interview invitation! Just a very quick question, so everyone who got invitation is redirected from MFE? anybody applied OR directly heard from them?

I applied directly to the MSOR program in November..and I have not heard anything unfortunately

Hey ! even i applied directly for MSOR ... please tell if anyone (who applied for MSOR itself) heard back anything from the univ... thnx...

Hi everyone! Congrats on your interview invitation! Just a very quick question, so everyone who got invitation is redirected from MFE? anybody applied OR directly heard from them?
I see some guys who apply directly to OR on another forum have got interview and admission.Only a few

Hey ! even i applied directly for MSOR ... please tell if anyone (who applied for MSOR itself) heard back anything from the univ... thnx...

I applied directly almost 5 months ago. Not even a word yet. And most of the applicants who were redirected from the MFE heard news/invited to interview within a few weeks from their rejection....

I applied to MSFE and was redirected to MSOR. I had my skype interview on Monday and was told I'd hear back within two weeks. Too late for me to consider it but that seems to be their timeline.

I did my interview on last Monday, but hear nothing from them. Anyone on the same boat? I am so worried about it!!!

I did my interview on last Monday, but hear nothing from them. Anyone on the same boat? I am so worried about it!!!
Me too....but I heard someone did the interview on 26 March and got Ad yesterday. Just be patient

Back