• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Chicago admits over?

Apa

I have not yet received acceptance/rejection notification from chicago nor i see any updates on tracker for last couple of weeks.are the admits over..?

By logic and by last years tracker my guess is not. If admits were officially over then rejections would also be sent. There are still no rejections on this years tracker

from my understanding first set of admits had to respond by march 8. i dont think its over.

I am not sure what is going on this time. I have not seen a single reject. Especially from India I have not seen many people getting any response yet. I tried calling them but no one is responding. If any one has received any information please share it will be of great help to me

no idea..i had sent them a mail last week...no reply..not even a standard one!!

Make sure to check your online application status page in case you didn't miss any emails of anything like that.

I am in the same boat as all of you seasonally they should have started releasing admissions very soon after spring break which was one week later than last year. Last year admins came in around March 27: two days after spring break, Easter, Passover.
I have no idea whats going on as well. It has been a particularity disturbing process since I have waited almost 100 days and nothing.

Andy Do you know anything?

Back