• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Chicago MSFM admission anyone?

Just wondering if anyone receive acceptance/rejection email already? I didn't get anything since applied.

From their website...

"Admission letters will be sent out via e-mail continuously throughout the period March 16 to 31, 2012. All applicants will be notified of the decisions by April 15, 2012. These dates apply to Chicago applicants only.

If you have not heard from us by April 15, feel free to contact us at finmathadmissions@uchicago.edu"

Has anyone received any admits after the the initial set of admits that were released on Thursday?

Has anyone received any admits after the the initial set of admits that were released on Thursday?
not yet.....usually their offer rate is around 30%..have no idea whether the policy changes this year

no way. they have received around 850 applications. considering the class size >100, they should release at least 200-400 admissions.. then 30% make sense i suppose

For this year, I suspect that we will see a sharp spike in enrollment at the Singapore campus...Reason being that Chicago has just launched a separate onsite prep program at the Singapore campus....

For this year, I suspect that we will see a sharp spike in enrollment at the Singapore campus...Reason being that Chicago has just launched a separate onsite prep program at the Singapore campus....
How would it lead to an increased batch size and also do you have any idea of career services @ SG

Back