• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM Chicago MSFM has interview this year?

Just find that some people received interview invitation from Chicago MSFM. It seems that they did not use interviews in the previous years. Anyone received interview from Chicago?

So they only interview ppl from China or ppl on margin? Any indication they will interview everyone this year?
I don't think they are ppl on margin. My friend is outstanding. And it's a skype interview, not video one.

I don't think they are ppl on margin. My friend is outstanding. And it's a skype interview, not video one.

Thanks for your reply. Might be they are interviewing outstanding ones to offer them stipends.

BTW, you mean 'Skype audio chat' one but not 'Skype video chat' one? Will the video interview be conducted in other ways like FaceTime or sth else...? Just curious..

BTW, you mean 'Skype audio chat' one but not 'Skype video chat' one? Will the video interview be conducted in other ways like FaceTime or sth else...? Just curious..
no i think he means it is skype video, not those video recording and uploading interview.
I have never heard interviews are doen in facetime. all of them are in skype.

Yeah. By video interview I mean they have to record and send them back. like 5 questions with 1min each. Cornell's interview is in this way. Skype is "live" interview.

I do not think so, he got ad half month ago and I did not hear anyone else got ad so early.
I've got the interview too on Feb. 25.
I think I might have seen someone posting about his or her early AD decision by Chicago with an interview on some sort of forums half month ago, but I cannot find it right now. Maybe that's exactly the guy you're talking about??:alien:

I've got the interview too on Feb. 25.
I think I might have seen someone posting about his or her early AD decision by Chicago with an interview on some sort of forums half month ago, but I cannot find it right now. Maybe that's exactly the guy you're talking about??:alien:
Yes, I am talking about this guy.

Back