• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF CMU MSCF Round Two

I do not think 135 spots mean that they sent 135 invitations. Instead, they create more spots to allow flexibility so that most people who got the invitation can choose a suitable time, considering that many applicants are international in different time zones. It's just my guess with no evidence to support at all.

Class size is > 80. 135 is no surprise

I am not able to login to the ApplyYourself portal. Getting below error message.

"We are unable to process your login request at this time, please try again later or contact technical support."

Is anyone facing the same issue ?

Last edited:
I am not able to login to the ApplyYourself portal. Getting below error message.

"We are unable to process your login request at this time, please try again later or contact technical support."

Is anyone facing the same issue ?

I can't log in to the portal either. They are probably doing maintenance or something is just down.

Does anyone know if all interview invites for round 2 have been sent out ?

Here is a response from a CMU MSCF administrator,

We have started to send out in the interview invitations and will continue to do so for the next couple of weeks.

It seems the interview invites have not been all sent out, and they may hold another one depend on the previous admission results.
Well, I also got this reply. They will continue sending invitations before the decision date. Hope!!!!!

For those who had their interview scheduled in past few days, please share your experience.

How many interview slots have been booked out of 135 ?

Back