• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF CMU Round 3 Interview Invitation

People who received the interview call, do you see any change in the online application status?

Hi everyone, When is the interview scheduled to? I have recieved no interview calls yet :( and i do hope they come in batches! i submitted mine on march 5th.

Can I decline interview invitation cause I've accepted admission to another school?

Does it mean a reject if no invitation of interview yet..?:(
Could someone give some advice? Much thanks!

Since you don't know if they have sent out all interview invitation yet, there is hope.
Can you add all your timelines to our Tracker? Thanks
Is it true that not all invitations are out? I haven't receive anything yet and it's 14th already. The results are out on 23rd. So I'm realllllllllllllly worried at this time. :(

I said I don't know if they are all out. I don't see your CMU timeline in the Tracker either.
Sorry. I should say it another way. Does anyone know if all the invitations are out? I saw 12 ppl got invitations on the Tracker already but I haven't hear anything yet. So I'm quite nervous at this time.

PS: Andy, I have trouble putting myself into the Tracker. I can't submit anything and it kept giving me error warnings.

@LousieHearl I have not recieved an interview invite yet ..! Im hoping they call sometime this week. if they dont, i guess its a reject :(

I email Alesha yesterday, she says they are still sending out interview invitations. I have not recieved invitation too. Bless!

Real jittery moments. thanks for following up and keeping us from falling off the edge :). Please keep it up and keep posting information. Hope is still alive.............

Thank you so much for the info. Could you please provide me Alesha's email address?

Back