• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU Round Interview

Has anybody who applied in Round 2 CMU MSCF been invited to interview yet?

Edit: Meant Round 2 in the title; can't seem to edit it now :)

I submitted last year at the deadline and I received a invite for the interview on March 29th and had the interview on April 9th. Hope that helps

congrats to everyone who got invited. from what I've heard almost everyone who gets invited for the interview gets accepted. is that right? does anyone know what the percentage is?

and which location did you guys choose? pittsburgh or ny?

congrats to everyone who got invited. from what I've heard almost everyone who gets invited for the interview gets accepted. is that right? does anyone know what the percentage is?

and which location did you guys choose? pittsburgh or ny?

Thanks for the congrats. Actually I don't think that's true-- there are some posts on Quantnet by people who were interviewed and then declined. Not sure what the % is however. I chose NYC

Thanks for the congrats. Actually I don't think that's true-- there are some posts on Quantnet by people who were interviewed and then declined. Not sure what the % is however. I chose NYC
ah I thought those were outliers. Because the interview is mostly behavioral questions, so not sure how they can get enough information out of it to reject a candidate.

but anyway, all the best. let us know how your experience was.

ah I thought those were outliers. Because the interview is mostly behavioral questions, so not sure how they can get enough information out of it to reject a candidate.

but anyway, all the best. let us know how your experience was.
Will do... good luck to you too

does anyone know what % of people get scholarship? and do most people get the same amount (if they get any)?

Has anyone who are on the waitlist in Round 1, received an interview call or any update ?

Back