• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MAFN Columbia MAFN online status

I just found my online status still show"Application Status: Submitted" ..... No other information such "under department review"...Anyone can share your status?

I submitted mine on Jan 11 and one reference letter was not submitted until Jan22.

Thanks.

Just figured it out with Paul's help. One should go to downloadable form session to download ...
"Application Status Form" to see the current status ...

guys i need sum help! i got admits from Rutgers(MQF) and UNCC( Math Finance). How good is the MQF program at Rutgers? i seem to get different reviews!! and im awaiting gtech (qcf) decision.. but i need to finalize Rutgers before the 25th of march. can someone tell me abt the program at Rutgers (masters of quantitative finance)

I suggest you contact the alumni, they will be your best source. And, as far as I know, Rutgers has two programs and one is considered to be better than the other, don't know which one is the better, though.

thanks roni.. yes the mathematical finance program is better .. this's the quantitative finance program.

Why don't you create a different topic and see what people will tell you. Your question has nothing to do with the topic here ;)

how can you check your status? just log in in the same page you submit your application?

Back