• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MAFN Columbia MAFN, who has got decision?

Since I submitted mine in November I will take it as bad news. Please let us know anything else you find out.

any updates recently? I sent the GMAT official score a couple of weeks ago, but it's still awaiting, does that mean they have not started to review my application?

I have no idea about that. But for the sake of our mental health I think we should look at it as if we were going to receive the decision on April. That way if it comes sooner it will be perceived as a pleasant surprise. BTW, I think that if by next week your score is still in awaiting you should contact them about it.

The Columbia MAFN has an average of 67 days for application-decision process. This is according to our Tracker.
You should always use this as a benchmark to see whether you are beyond the normal process.
If you are a few weeks ahead of the avg number, don't worry too much.
Actually I submitted the application last Nov. But I sent the score early this month, so I have no idea that someone got admitted by saying his TOFEL is also "awaiting"

I submitted the application on Dec and sent the score before the submission.
But, my status is still awaiting. I sent an email asking about this last week and still wait for the answer.

I submitted the application on Dec and sent the score before the submission.
But, my status is still awaiting. I sent an email asking about this last week and still wait for the answer.
So you and I are in the same situation now, I don't want to wait so long...

Looks like Columbia is going to welcome new students with a 25% jump in tuition for 2013-2014.

Back