• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSFE Columbia Masters in Financial Economics

Financial Economics Program by Columbia Business School
Hi all,
Does anyone know what the post-application submission timeline is like for this program? I remember reading that there's an interview at some point, but couldn't find anything about when applicants generally find out about it

Thanks, guessing interviews happen first or second week of February if they’re going to.

nothing on my end, guessing we will hear about interviews sometime this or next week (if they are doing them)

I'm also applying to this program and haven't heard back yet. I'll update if I do.

Nothing on my end, guessing interview invites (if they're doing them) will be sometime this week (or next week at the latest) given that last year people had been interviewed over the weekend prior to the 18th of feb.

Nothing on my end again :^), even if I don't get an interview I just wanna know- I'll have heard from all the schools I applied to that administer interviews by tomorrow besides for this program, the lack of information available online is truly frustrating

Yeah still nothing on my end. Not sure how long this process can drag on as most applicants will surely have accepted an offer by mid-march. I would think we'll get some updates next week at the latest.

Always a (however depressing) chance that none of us got an interview

Looks like last year they did the interview over president's day weekend

Back