• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 21

Is the video interview supposed to show your video after submission? It only shows my audio and the video is white. When I recorded it, it had proper video and audio.

Last edited:
Is the video interview supposed to show your video after submission? It only shows my audio and the video is white. When I recorded it, it had proper video and audio.
I would suggest send an email to the adcom to confirm if the video should be re-recorded. Since you find the video is kind of damaged and only audio is working, you may be asked to record it again.

Has anyone received a rejection from the university? What is the last date before all results are declared?

Did anyone check with seasgradadmit? I mailed them but no reply. Are any spots left? or should we expect rejection

Any update? This is very weird because they release pending results by this time every year.

Is there anyone emailing to admit@ieor.columbia.edu asking when the pending result (those that came under review but have not received the result yet) will be released? If there is, can someone share the info with us? Thanks very much!

Is there anyone emailing to admit@ieor.columbia.edu asking when the pending result (those that came under review but have not received the result yet) will be released? If there is, can someone share the info with us? Thanks very much!
I emailed that address a couple weeks ago. They didn’t give me much, just that they’re working on it pretty much. I even said i had to know soon because of another schools deadline but they didn’t care really.

Should I still wait or pay another program's deposit? The deadline is approaching.... I really don't know why they don't give a time

Back