• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 21

Got the waitlist email too. It says it’s unlikely for them to admit anyone from the waitlist this year. So I guess they are almost done with all admits and only with some (infrequent) cases that some admitted students decide at a very late time not to attend this program (for example, CMU MSCF round 2 decision day is May 5) will they consider admitting a few applicants from the waitlist.

Atleast they should update status on FAQs page stating decisions will be sent by 'Mid April' or 'Late April' or something. People should get some clarity on by which date we can expect decision on all applications. If they are sending out results in rounds based on acceptance behaviour then they should take the applications in rounds like Round 1 in Jan and Round 2 in Feb/Mar. This is totally unfair for people who submitted applications at same time and still awaiting results.

Atleast they should update status on FAQs page stating decisions will be sent by 'Mid April' or 'Late April' or something. People should get some clarity on by which date we can expect decision on all applications. If they are sending out results in rounds based on acceptance behaviour then they should take the applications in rounds like Round 1 in Jan and Round 2 in Feb/Mar. This is totally unfair for people who submitted applications at same time and still awaiting results.
+1

I also got the email too

they are keep sending th email about

the opportunity at MSOR,,

anyone knows will it be worth to

accept that offer?

Seems like it's almost guaranteed offer

cuz they already sent three different

letters to convince me to accept that offer

lmao

I also got the email too

they are keep sending th email about

the opportunity at MSOR,,

anyone knows will it be worth to

accept that offer?

Seems like it's almost guaranteed offer

cuz they already sent three different

letters to convince me to accept that offer

lmao
yes same for me. But what is the application id they have asked in the portal for msor- is it supposed to be the same as your reference number is application

yes same for me. But what is the application id they have asked in the portal for msor- is it supposed to be the same as your reference number is application
I just filled in with my reference number.

Got the waitlist email too. It says it’s unlikely for them to admit anyone from the waitlist this year. So I guess they are almost done with all admits and only with some (infrequent) cases that some admitted students decide at a very late time not to attend this program (for example, CMU MSCF round 2 decision day is May 5) will they consider admitting a few applicants from the waitlist.
glad you skip into waiting list step, I still not get any update.

Back