• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE 21

Hi guys, my application status has been changed to "under review", was it the same before you guys getting your decision or does this mean that i am waitlisted. Any thing you can comment would be really helpful
Same for me since i applied late

Does anyone have an update? Website indicates the decisions should be expected Late February

I also saw on the website that the decision timeline is "late February" and they said "more decisions to be released. please refer to the decision timeline". I suppose that decision should be made prior to March.

I also saw on the website that the decision timeline is "late February" and they said "more decisions to be released. please refer to the decision timeline". I suppose that decision should be made prior to March.
Hello, may I ask where do you find the information about the timeline on the website?

Columbia extended deposit deadline for first batch of students till 8th march. So possible that more decisions will come out post that deadline
Is this a sign that fewer people accepted the offer than what Columbia anticipated? Or this is very common and happens every year? If it is the former then it is a positive sign for people yet to receive the decisions

Is this a sign that fewer people accepted the offer than what Columbia anticipated? Or this is very common and happens every year? If it is the former then it is a positive sign for people yet to receive the decisions
Interesting observation 👌👌
Someone please reply

Columbia extended deposit deadline for first batch of students till 8th march. So possible that more decisions will come out post that deadline
Thanks for the info. I heard the deposit deadline for the second batch of offer was 3.3, wondering whether that remains the same or not. Anyone got their offer on 2.18 willing to share?

Thanks for the info. I heard the deposit deadline for the second batch of offer was 3.3, wondering whether that remains the same or not. Anyone got their offer on 2.18 willing to share?
Still the same. Didn't apply for extension, however. Maybe they would change the deadline in that case.

Hi
How did you know about this ? Did they get a mail from Columbia or did they send one to someone in the admission committee to ask for an extension?

Back