• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Admission

Is there any student from China who got the admission of Columbia MFE? or rejection? waiting list?

Last edited:
The first wave was out last Thursday. From last year's posts, it seems like they are rolling out decision every week. So the second wave would be tomorrow or Friday.

the second wave decision is out today. I saw in a post a student has got admission

even i got the admit few hours ago. Mail says to check the update on the application portal. so you need to login to portal and there is offer tab where you will see the decision if accepted.

Although I did not get any mail. When I checked the login page, in the OFFER tab - I could see that I got an admit. Thank you guys for bringing this discussion. Or else, I wouldn't have checked the page.

Although I did not get any mail. When I checked the login page, in the OFFER tab - I could see that I got an admit. Thank you guys for bringing this discussion. Or else, I wouldn't have checked the page.
My bad, I got a mail too to have a look at the website. Sorry for the confusion.

I haven't heard any sort of communication... no interview invite nor a rejection. Is that normal at this point/should I reach out or just wait it out?

Back