• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Admission

Hello. Got the admit on 1st as well. I can make a group for everyone on here from India that got admitted if you guys are interested. Congratulations on the admit, by the way!

Hello. Got the admit on 1st as well. I can make a group for everyone on here from India that got admitted if you guys are interested. Congratulations on the admit, by the way!
That would be great! Congratulations to you too.

Spring break is next week. Columbia is quirky. Quite a few on this board have extended their offer deadline to this week. There is hope.
So can I still keep my hopes up in spite of not having received any interview calls till date?

I used to like Columbia until I met NYU Finmath. Byebye columbia. 1year program sucks :mad:

Received an e-mail for further investigation into recommenders' background information. Seems they start to process those "defective" applications.

can anyone advise if its a good idea to ask the admissions team for an update? just got an admit from MIT but i still want Columbia (i was looking through the tracker and a number of people who did the interview on the same date as me already got results)

congrats to those who got in btw!

I think there is no harm in asking for an update. They usually send out admits on Thursday and Friday though from what I've noticed.

Back