• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE (Financial Engineering) 2023

Still waiting. Should we expect another batch of offers this month? Or the majority has already been sent?

need to ask columbia admissions dept as rest all univ results are finished. Even other social media groups have also no update. Also anyne outside America OR EU got any offer? I think most of the accepted offers are from America or EU or UK.

Last edited:
yep, not going to accept, hope it’ll open another spot for someone here!
If I may, why are you not going to accept, is there something wrong with the program? I could see that more than a couple of people here are going to reject it. Is there any particular reason?

May I know why are going to turn down the program?
I turned my decision down too. UChicago gave me large scholarship that was pretty hard to toss up and I have heard bleak employment/networking prospects from Columbia students over the last few years.

I ultimately didnt want to spend over 100k on a program all said and done and not access my 100% potential

If I may, why are you not going to accept, is there something wrong with the program? I could see that more than a couple of people here are going to reject it. Is there any particular reason?
Columbia was my dream school ever since I was 10, but got an offer to Baruch’s program. If I wasn’t admitted to Baruch I would attend Columbia’s 100%.

Are you joining Columbia ? Can you please let us know what are all the status changes you had in your portal? Also from which region are you applying from?
Highly likely. Also as for status change, i saw an update which linked me to the offer letter and few webinar links. I am from india

Back