• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE interview invite?

Do you think it will be possible to postpone the deadline of March 3rd???

@quasiquant : you might start seeing them by the end of this week, in accordance with last year.
@Ramprakash Balasubramani & @blessmfe : I'm still hopeful to get one, depending on the decision of all those who were admitted on 24th. Seeing 3rd March is when they've to make a final call, the next couple of days might be our last chance, excluding exceptional and delayed cases.

So I'm guessing nobody got any invite this week, then?

@quasiquant : you might start seeing them by the end of this week, in accordance with last year.
@Ramprakash Balasubramani & @blessmfe : I'm still hopeful to get one, depending on the decision of all those who were admitted on 24th. Seeing 3rd March is when they've to make a final call, the next couple of days might be our last chance, excluding exceptional and delayed cases.

So I'm guessing nobody got any invite this week, then?
It seems somebody have the interview today (2/28).
Do they still send out invitation?

Did any of you receive an email saying that "
Columbia University SEAS: Application Unavailable: Thursday, 25th from 8:30-12:00p.m. (EST)‏" ?

No redirecting this year?

Columbia MFE likes redirecting some applicants to the MSOR program, but this year, I don't see any.

Yes. Interview invites are still being sent out.
Hi Iffei, thanks for the information! Are you a current MSFE student? or admitted this year?
How can you tell if Interview invites are still being sent out?

Thanks man.

Seems the deposit time has passed. How many of you rejected the offer from Columbia MFE?

I have a feeling its all over for us who weren't interviewed. Rejects should start flowing in soon..

I have a feeling its all over for us who weren't interviewed. Rejects should start flowing in soon..

I guess final decisions are coming this week, because next week will be spring break from 3.14 to 3.20.

Back