• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE interview invite?

Seems there is one who has been interviewed and got admitted.

I can also confirm that I have received an invitation for an interview by an "IEOR Ambassador" 2/4/16.

Anyone have any insight as to what this means in terms of acceptance?
How many applicants even get an interview?

I can also confirm that I have received an invitation for an interview by an "IEOR Ambassador" 2/4/16.

You are in.

So far, seems just a few applicants got invitation. The acceptance rate after interview was very high according to past information.

Yeah, but I wanted to know about what kind of questions they were asking this year.
Seems like it's been around the same kind of questions for the past few years. Guess we'll see how different it will be this year, if at all.

Back