• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Interview invites?

I finished the video
Basically, for each question, you have two choice, between which, you have infinite time to prepare.
Questions are behavioral, i was interviewed about why MFE and Columbia, how peers describe my character, a funny story, a project that is meaningful and what questions do you have to our team.
Good luck everybody
Thank you! So we have to finish one question before seeing the next one?

I finished the video
Basically, for each question, you have two choice, between which, you have infinite time to prepare.
Questions are behavioral, i was interviewed about why MFE and Columbia, how peers describe my character, a funny story, a project that is meaningful and what questions do you have to our team.
Good luck everybody
Thank you a lot! By the way, will the website keep our first record of each question?

I finished the video
Good luck everybody
two choices means - we can record same question at the max twice?

But you said unlimited time for preparation right? I am sorry but could you please explain what do you mean by 10 secs for preparation then?
ehhh,,,I mean for each new question, at the first chance, you will have 10 seconds for preparation..After you finish that, you can choose to re-record. In this interval, it's like a endless pause, and you can do whatever you want until you click continue or re-record

I finished the video
Basically, for each question, you can record the video twice, between which, you have infinite time to prepare.
Good luck everybody
Really helpful, thanks!

Has anyone else given their interviews? If so, can you share your feedback/nature of the questions asked please?

Few more: how do you define ethics, what classes are you excited about, what do you do for fun

More questions: Define integrity; movie recently watched or book read; describe something creative

Back