• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Columbia MFE Interview

Has anyone just got emails today? I just found an interview request this morning, and wondering how many vacancies left ahead as it's already so late. Is that kind of waiting list? (I didn't know to check the website and found the tab for interview this Monday...)

I pretty much decided on Columbia and then got an offer from NYU today. Now I'm unclear as these two seem pretty close in reputation. Any ideas? thanks.

I pretty much decided on Columbia and then got an offer from NYU today. Now I'm unclear as these two seem pretty close in reputation. Any ideas? thanks.
Congrats, NYU has more mathematics, but Columbia has a bigger name I think. BTW, did you receive the interview before admitted into NYU?

Thanks mumuyang! I'm starting to come to the same conclusion which is why I am going to Columbia. As for interview, no, I did not interview (don't recall that being a part of the process as stated on their website). I did not submit a video either. Good luck to you!

Back