• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MSBA program?

Hi all,

Anyone know anything about this program? It's a joint program between the IEOR and CBS schools, so it can't be too bad prospects and placements wise, but it's so new that there aren't any statistics on it yet. Curious if anyone has any info on it, like the total admits/class size and ROI possibilities. Any input would be helpful!

One of my friends went to this program. She didn't even take the gre and she got accepted. I think its more of a cash cow then anything else.

Is that actually possible? I believe the GRE is a requirement for the program, due to it being in the SEAS school.

Does she have any info on how the internships and programs work and potential career prospects? I've been reading that MSBA programs have recently been on the rise as far as demand goes.

Hi all,

Anyone know anything about this program? It's a joint program between the IEOR and CBS schools, so it can't be too bad prospects and placements wise, but it's so new that there aren't any statistics on it yet. Curious if anyone has any info on it, like the total admits/class size and ROI possibilities. Any input would be helpful!
Congrats! Did you accept the offer?

Back