• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE Cornell MFE VS UChicago MSFM

Cornell or Uchicago

• Cornell

• UChicago

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone, recently got admitted to both programs and is struggling to make a decision. From what i have learned, almost everyone says Cornell have better career service. I am wondering what this mean exactly. Does that mean more firm come to conduct on campus interview, or something else?

Cornell seems to have better placement and UChi has a better brand name. So I really appreciate any insight from you guys!! Thanks!!

Better placement means better jobs and maybe interns, but full time jobs say everything. I've checked chicago's website and found it's placement in 2016 and 2017 just touched the fair level given uchicago or cornell's brand, which means cornell can hardly do worse.

Hi everyone, recently got admitted to both programs and is struggling to make a decision. From what i have learned, almost everyone says Cornell have better career service. I am wondering what this mean exactly. Does that mean more firm come to conduct on campus interview, or something else?

Cornell seems to have better placement and UChi has a better brand name. So I really appreciate any insight from you guys!! Thanks!!
Congrats! May I ask what is the deadline of deposits that Cornell gives to you?

Back