• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Courses before MFE

hello all, I am just returning here for mode advice from you guys. Now I am considering taking one of the following courses, but due to some reasons, I can't take both at the same time. One is PDE, the other is numerical analysis. I know PDE is a fundamental course for FE, it's better to have it done before going to any MFE program. The other option of numerical analysis is also considered important since it involves lots of computer knowledge that is a key skill to MFE. I have no experience of any programming languages, and this course may be hard for me, which means that my GPA will be affected. Considerring the fact that I could only take one of these before going to MFE, which one should I take? Thanks

Back