• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COVID MFE Joining/online experience from students currently enrolled

Hi,
I think this is a question that would interest quite many of you but I haven't been able to find one on this forum. Those of you that learnt part of you MFE course online, how was your experience? In terms of learning, projects, socializing and internship/job search? Any comment welcome! Really interested to know. If you could also state which program you went to that would be wonderful but if you want to keep it anonymously that's also fine

ps. I've actually wrote the same post just below but re-uploading because I thought the title there was misleading a bit and I can't seem to change the title...sorry I don't know how to delete a post either..!

Back