• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin Does anyone in US receive the MIT Round 2 Interview Invite?

Andy Nguyen have u heard anything back yet. They still sending out invitations? I m kinda tired of this now....
They told me they are interviewing applicants in Shanghai now. The class size for this year would be around 120-125 (last year it was 124). Decisions for round 2 would be released on March 14.

I'll see if they can tell me if all the invites are already sent out or still some coming up.

They told me they are interviewing applicants in Shanghai now. The class size for this year would be around 120-125 (last year it was 124). Decisions for round 2 would be released on March 14.

I'll see if they can tell me if all the invites are already sent out or still some coming up.
Thx. Pls keep me posted.

They told me they are interviewing applicants in Shanghai now. The class size for this year would be around 120-125 (last year it was 124). Decisions for round 2 would be released on March 14. I'll see if they can tell me if all the invites are already sent out or still some coming up.

Thanks Andy.
Could you please ask if invites for Latin America candidates have been sent already?

Hi All, for what it is worth according to the chat last night they stated that they will be sending out more interview invites over the next four weeks.

thanks for sharing the good news.

Can't tell if they are releasing the international interviews first or it just seems that way since the program is heavily international.

Holding out hope for another week but after that, it looks a bit bleak.

Just to confirm, are there any US candidates who received interview calls yet ??

Does it matter if I do the interview in person or via skype??

Website says it doesn't. I'm sure they understand with international students but I would assume in person might be better b/c it might be less awkward.

Are they traveling to South America or is it just Boston or Skype?

Back