• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

GaTech QCF Early Deadlines Decisions

How many of you have got a decision from Georgia Tech for the early round ? I interviewed the first week of December but still haven't heard back. I reached out and they told all decisions have already been released to the Grad School. I've seen at least one positive decision on the tracker. I'm wondering if they've only sent out the admits so far and if it is pointless waiting anymore.

I recently got accepted. I had interviewed in November.
Did you send them an email asking about your decision? I know some people who have received no update yet - No admit/reject decision. Don't they usually send out the rejection emails as well?
I was asked to pay the non refundable deposit by 14th Jan,just before the regular round deadline.

Don't they usually send out the rejection emails as well?
In the past I think they've sent out the admits and rejects at once. At least that is what the forums here say.

I was asked to pay the non refundable deposit by 14th Jan,just before the regular round deadline.
If that is the case, it is possible the grad school prioritized sending out the admits and will send out the rejects slowly.

I recently got accepted. I had interviewed in November.
Did you send them an email asking about your decision? I know some people who have received no update yet - No admit/reject decision. Don't they usually send out the rejection emails as well?
Hey, I interviewed last week only. How soon can I expect to hear about the result?

You'll hear it with the rest of the applicants. I interviewed sometime in November and got my result on Jan 4th. People received their waitlist/rejection emails on 14th.
I think you'll receive your decision in about two months. I suggest you check the previous tracker applications for more details

Last edited:
Back