• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Enrolling in advance course

I am proficient in C++ want to learn C++ 11/14 so planning to enroll for advanced course. But I want to go through the last module of course 1 regarding financial application such as Monte Carlo. So can I get access to last module if I enroll in advance course

I am proficient in C++ want to learn C++ 11/14 so planning to enroll for advanced course. But I want to go through the last module of course 1 regarding financial application such as Monte Carlo. So can I get access to last module if I enroll in advance course
It's highly recommended to advance/complete the course from module 1 to the last module. Also, the last module would be entirely on designing the project, so It would be beneficial to do it by applying the techniques you have learned throughout the course.

Check out these links for more details about this course
GENERAL - Advanced C++ Course Grading Policy
GENERAL - Recommended Course Planner

Thanks I am planning to take advance course from module 1 to last module. The last module of my interest is from the first course which covers Monte Carlo and factor models

So I want to know if I enroll in advance course will I get access to last module of the first course

So I want to know if I enroll in advance course will I get access to last module of the first course
I see what you meant! Unfortunately, they are different courses, so it's not possible to access the materials of the first course by only enrolling in this course. However, the last module of this course will also involve topics/project on Monte Carlo (and would be more in depth).

I find this a good question! The MC stuff in the first course is a kind of intro and IMO it could be used as the input/starting point to the project in the advanced course (will allow you to concentrate on software design aspects). It is compatible with SRP (Single Responsibilty Principle) :)

@APalley
@GONG CHEN
@Andy Nguyen
@dstefan

Back