• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Enrollment Logistics

Hi Andy Nguyen,

1. I would like to enroll in the course once I complete levels 1 and 2, but due to the waiting list, what if I can't start the course right away? I am able to dedicate all of my time to completing this now, but I just want to be sure I can power through as soon as I finish levels 1 and 2 so that I can finish this course ASAP. Can I reserve a spot for say, April 10th? Perhaps earlier? I'm not really sure how this works.
2. If I submit levels 1 and 2, will they be graded without my need to actually pay the course fee?
3. What does enrolling actually consist of? Is it paying the fee and filling out an online form? What do I have to do to 'enroll'?

I apologize if I've repeated any of the existing questions, but I'm just not sure how this whole process works.

Hi Daniel Bruce
1) You are guaranteed a seat as soon as you make the payment tuition. You can wait until you complete level 1, 2 and make payment then. Or you can make payment and reserve a seat on April 10th or any date that you choose. If you happen to complete the level 1, 2 earlier and want to enroll before your chosen date, just send me a message and I will change it for you.
2) The HW will be graded once you are officially enrolled.
3) The enrollment is automatic when you pay tuition to enroll right away. It will be manual if you pay tuition to reserve a spot.

To enroll immediately, please following these simple steps
  1. Sign up or Log in to our website
  2. Click here to pay tuition
  3. You will then be automatically enrolled and one of our TAs will contact you shortly via QuantNet private message.
If you prefer to pay tuition NOW and secure a seat in the future enrollment class
  1. Click here to pay tuition
  2. In the invoice box, enter the specific date you like to start.
  3. You will then be contacted via email for confirmation.

Hi Andy,

I have just enrolled in the course last week, so I am still eligible for a refund. I wish to complete the course, but I am faced with a difficult situation. Shortly after enrolling, I was assigned to a project at work which requires long hours as well as a four hour round trip commute each day. This project is short term and should be over within a few weeks, but in the mean time it is making it difficult to dedicate the time necessary for levels 1 and 2 in the course. My question is, if I opt for the refund, will I face any hurdles re-enrolling in the course in a few weeks once my schedule is more manageable? Is it possible for me to simply secure a seat in a future enrollment class rather than collect the refund and re-enroll? My priority is making sure I give myself the best chance to complete the course, however I do not wish to hurt my chances of future enrollment by taking the refund.

Thanks
Patrick

Hi Patrick,
You have great flexibility while within the refund period. There is no hurdle whatsoever when you ask for refund and then re-enroll later.
From a more efficient operational point of view, you may want to withdraw now and postpone your enrollment date. Just let me your best guesstimate on when you would be able to restart the course and I'll arrange the rest. We have very flexible schedule that meet most people schedule.
Should anything change prior to that date, just send me a message.

Back