• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU Tandon MFE Fall 2023 Admits

Has anyone completed the acceptance process after getting an admit? Do we have to pay the deposit right after we accept, or we can wait till the mentioned deadline? (Previous year admits please weigh in)
I also received a scholarship, and they said something about "high demand for this award" and requested to accept the offer, so can I wait till deadline as I am waiting for other decisions or I need to accept the offer ASAP?

Hi -- the answer from our Graduate Admissions department is that "accepting admission" and "paying the deposit" happen at the same time, and that you can wait until the deadline to do this without risk of losing your place in our program or any promised scholarship.
Does this help?

Hi -- the answer from our Graduate Admissions department is that "accepting admission" and "paying the deposit" happen at the same time, and that you can wait until the deadline to do this without risk of losing your place in our program or any promised scholarship.
Does this help?
Yes, thank you so much!

Does this help?
Can there be an extension in deposit deadline?

Hi, is there a group for admitted students?
We will begin communicating with the 2023 New Student Cohort as a group when the admitted students have made their deposits to hold their places. Until that time NYU policy says that official messages to all of you need to come from Tandon Graduate Admissions.

Back