• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Fordham Student looking for full time jobs

Hello! Can someone please give me a chance to an entry level job? I won't let you down by hard working. 3477201938 Jack . Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello! Can someone please give me a chance to an entry level job? I won't let you down by hard working. 3477201938 Jack . Thanks!
That sounds desperate. Is Fordham not helping?

Historically, QN hasn't been kind to Fordham. This is not good news.

That sounds desperate. Is Fordham not helping?

Historically, QN hasn't been kind to Fordham. This is not good news.

Well, the program is great. I got classmates in Goldman and all the big names. I guess it's just bad luck for me then. Haven't heard anything from companies...I am a very active person and I always work things out so...I just need an interview to prove myself.

To get an interview you need to hit that threshold of skills/experience/background the numbers games doesnt usually work ie.applying to max no of jobs. Know what that thresold is and rework your CV to the point you can defend on interviews. If you were a cash registrar at your grandma's grocery store back home spin it as you did some monetcarlo simulations. Success attracts success and no one would want to hire an unproven commodity.

Well, the program is great. I got classmates in Goldman and all the big names. I guess it's just bad luck for me then. Haven't heard anything from companies...I am a very active person and I always work things out so...I just need an interview to prove myself.

To get an interview you need to hit that threshold of skills/experience/background the numbers games doesnt usually work ie.applying to max no of jobs. Know what that thresold is and rework your CV to the point you can defend on interviews. If you were a cash registrar at your grandma's grocery store back home spin it as you did some monetcarlo simulations. Success attracts success and no one would want to hire an unproven commodity.

Thanks man. Working on it.

Back