• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

GaTech QCF GATech QCF Fall 2021 Standard Round

I know people who have interviews scheduled for next week, so I don't think so. I think they are usually released sometime in mid-March.

Looking at last year’s tracker, it looks like GATech sends out decisions a few days before the round 2 submission deadline.

Is it a video interview?
I don't even know what to make of this question. If you mean it's a set of questions and you have to answer it, then no. It's a one-on-one interview. I've mentioned the questions they ask in one of my earlier comments.

It might be a one on one with only audio just wanted to comfirm. Thanks
I don't even know what to make of this question. If you mean it's a set of questions and you have to answer it, then no. It's a one-on-one interview. I've mentioned the questions they ask in one of my earlier comments.

It might be a one on one with only audio just wanted to comfirm. Thanks
Mine was a video interview. I guess it depends on your internet, if you don't have a stable connection, they might call you on your mobile. But it would be better to be dressed formally, assuming it's going to be a video interview.

Mine was a video interview. I guess it depends on your internet, if you don't have a stable connection, they might call you on your mobile. But it would be better to be dressed formally, assuming it's going to be a video interview
Got it thanks, when did you have your interview.

After interview, the Application Status Portal gave me the gtID and GT account. But I can no longer preview my application proof, it is a no-pages document. Does any guy encounter this circumstance?

After interview, the Application Status Portal gave me the gtID and GT account. But I can no longer preview my application proof, it is a no-pages document. Does any guy encounter this circumstance?
Yep, I can't review the application proof either.

Received an email that I have been accepted, pending final review of application materials and I should expect an official decision letter shortly. I'd imagine results should start coming in this week

Received an email that I have been accepted, pending final review of application materials and I should expect an official decision letter shortly. I'd imagine results should start coming in this week
What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? Work exp, research, quant score, gpa

Back