• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

GaTech QCF GATech QCF Fall 2021 Standard Round

Hey guys, I applied in the late-round and got an interview invitation today. Did anyone else apply for the late-round and got an invite for the interview as well?

Hi guys, I have applied around December 8th for standard round, I have noticed that in the application portal I now have a GaTech Id and Gatech Account. Was this the case for your applications also?

Hi guys, I have applied around December 8th for standard round, I have noticed that in the application portal I now have a GaTech Id and Gatech Account. Was this the case for your applications also?
Did you get an interview invite?

Is there a possibility for standard round applicants, still receiving an interview invite?
I got an interview invite today as well, I had applied on the 15th but my supporting documents(letters, gre scores) were received after the deadline so I'm not fully sure if my application is still considered a standard round application.

Is there a possibility for standard round applicants, still receiving an interview invite?
I got an interview invite today as well, I had applied on the 15th but my supporting documents(letters, gre scores) were received after the deadline so I'm not fully sure if my application is still considered a standard round application.

Seems like in prior years, they sent out a first batch of acceptances, and then requested more interviews depending on how many spots they estimate that they had left.

Did you get an email or an update on the portal ? Have you been given a deposit deadline yet?
I got an email with an acceptance letter that basically said I’d receive my official letter once the office of grad verifies my materials. The deposit deadline is 15 days from when I receive the next admissions email after my materials have been verified.

Back