• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

GaTech QCF GATech QCF Fall 2021 Standard Round

I had my interview back on January 14th. So it took almost 2 months. But my interview was done before many of the standard round did theirs so I’m sure that delayed mine a fair amount.

I got an email with an acceptance letter that basically said I’d receive my official letter once the office of grad verifies my materials. The deposit deadline is 15 days from when I receive the next admissions email after my materials have been verified.
Congrats! Laura once said that the final result may be released by late March. As the majority of schools' deposit deadlines are April 15th, maybe the admission email will be sent on about March, 31st. Congrats again and hope we can all get the offer!

I know it's kinda early to be asking this , but has anyone else finalised on GaTech? I was looking to make a group for all incoming students to get acclimated and discuss our plans for the upcoming semester. Anyone else already make their final decision?

Yes, I recieved a similar email as well. I feel they are just checking how many candidates are still interested since a lot of offers have rolled out in the last couple of weeks!

Yes, I recieved a similar email as well. I feel they are just checking how many candidates are still interested since a lot of offers have rolled out in the last couple of weeks!
So when they say they are pretty close to a final decision, they actually aren't?

I mean if someone belongs in their rejection bucket, then gauging their interests is a bit weird.

So when they say they are pretty close to a final decision, they actually aren't?

I mean if someone belongs in their rejection bucket, then gauging their interests is a bit weird.
They asked me if I was still interested then 2 hours later sent the acceptance letter. I’d imagine they’re asking the people they’re going to admit.

They asked me if I was still interested then 2 hours later sent the acceptance letter. I’d imagine they’re asking the people they’re going to admit.
Did everyone else who was sent the interest guaging email also receive the acceptance letter?

Has anyone that applied in the standard round (1/15 deadline) received an offer yet?

Back