• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

GaTech QCF GATech QCF Fall 2021 Standard Round

Is everyone okay with WhatsApp? I can make a group on whatever the most popular platform is

Can we assume reject if we haven't heard anything back ??
I wouldn't assume anything. I have seen very few people get admits here. Almost all of them were people who submitted applications before the 15th Jan deadline. I just do not get the general sense that given their final deadline was 15th March, they would give out all the admits out so soon.

Can we assume reject if we haven't heard anything back ??
Based on the tracker the average time from application submission to offer is about 90 days or 3 months. Everyone who has been given an offer has also applied before the standard deadline as darthvader said.

Hi, does anyone know if Gatech offers MS CS by way of electives while you are doing MS QCF. I see some discussion around this in 2019 posts. Wondering if this is offered by Gatech

Did you get anything?
Nope. Nothing yet. Based on the previous experiences highlighted in this thread, few of them received admits in a couple of hours of receiving the interest check email and few in the next couple of days.

Nope. Nothing yet. Based on the previous experiences highlighted in this thread, few of them received admits in a couple of hours of receiving the interest check email and few in the next couple of days.
I just got in! Check your portal.

Back