• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Georgia Tech QCF Fall 2019 interview invite

I finished my interview on the 11th. It was a behavioral interview that lasted for about 20 minutes and questions were pretty straightforward.

Last edited:
Got an interview invite today. Could you share the themes of the questions asked in the interview?

Hi All, For the one's who already gave interview. Can you please share the nature and type of behavioral questions asked. And, do we have some one on the other side interacting with us during the interview round?

Yes there will be a member of the admissions department who will be interacting with you. The questions were pretty straightforward and were aimed at them getting acquainted with our relevant internships/ work experience, experience with programming languages especially C++, R and MATLAB, our unique set of skills that could help us contribute to the student body, and our career aims upon graduation.

Yes there will be a member of the admissions department who will be interacting with you. The questions were pretty straightforward and were aimed at them getting acquainted with our relevant internships/ work experience, experience with programming languages especially C++, R and MATLAB, our unique set of skills that could help us contribute to the student body, and our career aims upon graduation.
Thank you Aditya!
Also, we got a mail to submit two preferred timings for the interview. Will the Program manager connect/communicate to us and finalize one timing slot to do the interview?

Did anybody who interview in 22 - 23rd April 2019 interview cycle got their final status on the application.

Do they conduct interviews compulsorily before deciding on the admit or they do give admits without interview? I have not gotten any invite for the interview. Does it mean it's a reject?

Do they conduct interviews compulsorily before deciding on the admit or they do give admits without interview? I have not gotten any invite for the interview. Does it mean it's a reject?
What I have heard is some people in the past have got direct admit without the interview ... doesn't necessarily means reject by any means ...

Back