C++ Programing for Financial Engineering Online Certificate. Join hundreds of graduates from over 35 countries on 5 continents.

Advanced C++11/C++14 and Multidisciplinary Applications Online Certificate. Launched in January 2017.

GaTech QCF Georgia TECH QCF Interview

Discussion in 'Quant Programs' started by ddave, 3/13/14.

1. ddave

ddave New Member

Hey everyone ,

I just received an interview invite to QCF GATECH ... Anyone else in the same boat (because I see in the tracker that many have got admits without interview.)

If anyone has had interview , Please post the type (behavioral and/or Technical ) and any specific questions that I can expect ...

Thanks in advance.

2. oliveryoung

oliveryoung New Member

I'm in same boat. GaTech invited me too but not provided a specific time.
    I'm not sure what's the type of this interview.
    Someone help...
    Thanks

3. QuantHopeful

QuantHopeful New Member

Which department did you guys apply?

4. samadkhan

samadkhan New Member

In the same boat. They said they will be contacting me via email shortly, haven't heard from them yet.

5. oliveryoung

oliveryoung New Member

Engineering department. No response yet

6. Vikrant

Vikrant New Member

Did you guys get result of the interview? They said to me that results will be out in 1 or 2 weeks.

7. samadkhan

samadkhan New Member

no response yet

8. Quant4Life

Quant4Life Member

Had a call an hour ago, got admitted without interview... good luck!

C S likes this.
  9. Vikrant

Vikrant New Member

Please post here when you get interview results. Thanks

10. Pinak Mishra

Pinak Mishra New Member

Just got an interview invite...what kind of questions are they asking and how long does the interview last?

11. Andy Nguyen

Andy Nguyen Member

Hi guys,
    I've seen very few data points for the GaTech QCF program in the Tracker, leading to the incorrect impression that few people apply there.
    If you haven't done so, can you please add your timeline at that program and others so we can all share our timeline/result?
    Tracker | QuantNet Community

12. Hardy

Hardy New Member

I got admitted to GaTech QCF program without an interview. But I read on a thread that they ask behavioral questions.

Georgia Tech QCF

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice