C++ Programing for Financial Engineering Online Certificate. Join hundreds of graduates from over 35 countries on 5 continents.

Advanced C++11/C++14 and Multidisciplinary Applications Online Certificate. Launched in January 2017.

COMPARE Georgia Tech QCF vs UCLA MFE?

Discussion in 'Quant Programs' started by jtan, 5/5/18.

?
  1. Georgia Tech QCF

2. UCLA MFE

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jtan

jtan New Member

Hi all, I'm currently having a hard time deciding whether to attend Georgia Tech's MS-QCF or UCLA's MFE this fall. I've heard great things about both programs, and I was hoping the QuantNet community could help me with my decision!

IMO, UCLA MFE has the better location, better B-School, and the curriculum is more suited for helping you get CFA certification? I spent 4 years of my undergraduate studies in LA so there is familiarity there as well.

On the other hand, I think Georgia Tech QCF's curriculum is more rigorous and programming heavy (which I do like), incredible placement stats, and from what I heard, great career services.

I'm an undergraduate with no full-time work experience whatsoever, and because of this I am also unsure which program would prepare me best for future career opportunities?

Any feedback and help is greatly appreciated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice