• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE GRE Quant Score for Baruch MFE

I'm wondering how critical GRE quant scores are for Baruch MFE given their admits' average of 169.5
Is spending another 200 dollars worth a chance of raising my score from 168 to 169-170?
Of course a lot depends on things beyond test scores. But given that I had an interview with Princeton MFin, I assume I have a more or less decent overall profile.

Thanks.

I think two hundred bucks and 3 hours sitting at a desk is worthwhile if you are not confident to get a interview invtitation from Baruch. But as you received an interview from Princeton, I am confident that you can save that money and time to have a good dinner or watch a ball game.

Back