• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Cornell FE Has Cornell already finished Admission process?

I missed that info session. However, I was told there would be another one so there's still hope!

I got an offer on Mar. 1st, so the process probably haven't ended yet...but they placed me in AOR instead of FE concentration.

They had an info session online today for people who were admitted. Some of things talked about was the class sizes and deadline to accept which is in April. I'm guessing there won't be much movement on the wait-list until people start rejecting their offers sometime in the next 2-3 weeks.

interesting ! looks like it is safe to assume that there would be very few further admits... any idea on how people have joined FE already?

If I remember correctly, they said something like the class size was 75-100 new M. Eng students a year with half of them being FE. There wasn't any indication as to how many of the admitted people accepted but there were around 35 people in the chatroom. (Though that could just be a product of it being at 10AM EST time)

Back