• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF Has NYU sent out the admission results?

Anyone knows when NYU will send out the admissions. Deadline for CMU round 1 is approaching... Still haven't heard anything back from NYU....

You should send them an email requesting an early decision. This is stated on their website. They can speed-up the process but will not commit to send you the decision before your offer's deadline. They will ask for a copy of your offer letter.

I was also waiting gor nyu results..had sent them a mail a week ago,got the standard reply that they will try but cannot commit to any date.

I got an admit from UMich n am waiting to hear from NYU. Is UMich MFE any good for placements? My deadline to accept is March 22

Most NYU decisions will come out on end of March, beginning of April. If you want earlier result, contact them.
I sent them an email to request a result before March 8, which is the deadline to reply Chicago University, and they said they will try to accelerate my review process. However, I have not heard from them yet. I have declined Chicago after I received the AD from Columbia. Do you think I should send them another email?
I noticed that NYU started to send out the admissions on March 1 last year. Why is there a delay this year?

I sent them an email to request a result before March 8, which is the deadline to reply Chicago University, and they said they will try to accelerate my review process. However, I have not heard from them yet. I have declined Chicago after I received the AD from Columbia. Do you think I should send them another email?
I noticed that NYU started to send out the admissions on March 1 last year. Why is there a delay this year?

I came across the same situation with u. I totally sent them three emails, while they only replied the first and never responded any more. I'm worried whether they are impatient with me > <

What do you mean by informal admission?
Please see the following email:
I am very pleased to inform you that the program in Mathematics in Finance at New York University has recommended to the Graduate School that you be offered admission to our full time MS in Math Finance program starting in fall 2013. The official offer will come in a letter from the NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science, but we wanted to let you know informally as quickly as possible. We were impressed with your accomplishments and future potential, and we believe that there is a good fit between your interests and our program.

Yeah, I have send them an email to tell them that some program asked for deposit beofore 3.11, yet it seems has little effort.
Congratulations Akicer!!
Just curious did you submit the optional video and did you receive views from New York?
Thanks!

is it that the next set of admits will come next friday?

Back