• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Columbia MFE Heard back from Columbia MFE?

Some folks got an acceptance - check the other thread
Thread
I believe those people are accepted to the MFE program in the Engineering School, but we are discussing the MS in Financial Economics program in the Business School here.

I believe those people are accepted to the MFE program in the Engineering School, but we are discussing the MS in Financial Economics program in the Business School here.
I see, my bad. Although I do think some folks on the thread might be talking about the MFE haha

Nobody is talking about the financial economics program. There is a specific thread for it.

Nobody is talking about the financial economics program. There is a specific thread for it.
whoops, actually I am the person who got wrong. Sorry for the confusion, these two programs have the same abbreviation and I thought I am replying to that thread. Sorry!

Back