• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Help!!! Java business/trading days calendar library

Shlomi

SuperDerivatives
Does anyone knows if there is a java library similar to calendar that only contains the trading/business dates or a way to use the calendar library and to figure somehow if the date was a trading date?

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Found the jQuantlib calendar library.
Any better suggestions?

I wrote something up in R that does it based on the datetime library - you might see where they're getting their data/write an API/create a list of dates from long in the past or on into the future and import it once.

Email me if you want what I did.

Thanks guys, finally I used the JQuantlib. After struggling with it a little bit I found it pretty good.

Back