• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Here goes another one!!

OK,

So I have another question ...

Can anybody give me some information regarding the graduate programs related to Insurance Mathematics , Risk Management, Actuarial Mathematics . I know only a few of them ...one at ETH and some in the UK universities like LSE ( Risk and Stochastics ),Oxford also has a similar program.But are there any such programs at the US universites? .If not can some one pls comment on the quality and scope of these programs?? Im seriiously considering these options .So desperately waiting for a reply(owing to the fact that my topics generally have zero replies ;) )

Thanks
Shank

since we are mostly NY centric, I doubt you get a useful reply. Sorry. Did you email the departments/students in those programs?

Thanks on that actuarialoutpost .com link came to know about it just now...but Yes I have mailed the students of LSE but none of them replied... I asked all the questions I posted here but apparently no one replied...
anyways
Thanks

Ill try to find out answers from the link above....

Back