• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

HomeWork rating

Hi

Could you let me ask about HomeWork rating.
If I submit HW on Saturday in US time, you can rate it soon?
Or you don't rate HW on weekend?
Actually I would like you to rate it on weekend because I don't have much time to complete the course...

Thanks,
S TGW

Hi

Could you let me ask about HomeWork rating.
If I submit HW on Saturday in US time, you can rate it soon?
Or you don't rate HW on weekend?
Actually I would like you to rate it on weekend because I don't have much time to complete the course...

Thanks,
S TGW
All submissions are graded within 24-48 hours of submission. Usually quicker, rarely slower. Grading is done every day of the week, though weekend grading may be on the higher end of the above timeframe.

While there is no guarantee your submission will be graded quicker than the above, it almost always will be in practice as we work hard to accommodate students tight schedules.

A HW submitted on saturday will likely be graded Sunday morning (ny time).

Last edited:
Back