• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

House of Cards

I was really excited when I saw its poster in London until I realized it's not adapted from its namesake book. :cool:

Had tons of assignment piled up. But couldn't resist watching House of Cards. Love Kevin Spacey.. One of the few TV series that can match West Wing..

Yes, I see it is available on Netflix, but have not got chance to watch

The show is good, but it's sort of one-dimensional. Each character is good or evil, but not much of a mixture of both. And they're all tragically foolish in their one-dimensionality.

Breaking Bad is awesome! House of Cards is OK at best! The narration and dialogues are not innovative enough although the subject is fresh...The humor at times is pretty good...I guess if you like Kevin in 21, you'll like this as well. His tone, voice and acting is pretty much the same..

Back