• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

how to check online application status?

I just checked my status online:

Application Status: WAIT

what does this 'WAIT' mean? Is it still underreview or I am on the waitinglist?

I just checked my status online:

Application Status: WAIT

what does this 'WAIT' mean? Is it still underreview or I am on the waitinglist?

Tony,
I thought the explaination accompaning the status explicitely tells you about the status. I rather see WAIT than INCOMPLETE or DENIED, right ? ;)

In essense, what that means is they have completed the review of your application but can't reach a decision right away. Which is a positive thing since your application is good enough to warrant some consideration from the program. It's not waiting list per se, since Baruch does not have a quota to fill. They will revisit your application shortly and make the final decision then. Keep checking the status. It will be updated weekly.

All you can do right now is to cross your fingers and pray for the good news.
Best of luck.

Back