GENERAL HW submission

KayTee

C++ Student
Quick question.

I'm using a mac to do some of the hw, so i've opted for an online C complier. I'm able to compute the code using www.onlinegdb.com but im unable to do it in visual studio. would it be alright for me to submit it. or does it have to come from visual studio

GONG CHEN

C++ Student
You can use Xcode in Mac and submit the source files + header files(if there are any). That website doesn't seem to allow you to create multiple header and source files -- which would be needed from level 3 on. Using Xcode should be fine from level 1 - 8, but you will need a windows machine + visual studio for level 9.

KayTee

C++ Student
i've tried Xcode but sometimes the code doesn't compile Xcode gives a weird error . but i'll try it again cause i don't have access to a windows computer to use visual studio.

my last question is if i use Xcode then is my only responsibility to make sure that the code runs at the end. cause the hw submissions instructions doesn't reference Xcode requirements

APalley

my last question is if i use Xcode then is my only responsibility to make sure that the code runs at the end. cause the hw submissions instructions doesn't reference Xcode requirements
Your code needs to meet the spec of the exercise and compile

lllccczzz

C++ Student
Quick question.

I'm using a mac to do some of the hw, so i've opted for an online C complier. I'm able to compute the code using www.onlinegdb.com but im unable to do it in visual studio. would it be alright for me to submit it. or does it have to come from visual studio
Using sublime text with gcc also works for the homework, and i think with the extensions, it is much easier to use sublime text. I just use Mac finished this course.

KayTee

C++ Student
im not sure if anyone may have experienced this but Xcode gives a the following
'error linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)'
my code looks correct but the above error keeps coming up