• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE Imperial RMFE or GA Tech QCF?

jqotob

J Alqotob
I've gotten into both. I also have two strong law school options and one offer for an Msc Finance from Warwick. Any input would be appreciated.

I've gotten into both. I also have two strong law school options and one offer for an Msc Finance from Warwick. Any input would be appreciated.
How come you are so diversified so as to get offers from both Law and Finance courses...

I took both the LSAT and the GMAT. I'm in fund management so a masters degree in Quantitative Finance would be useful for the operations side of my firm, whereas a law degree with a concentration in Securities and Exchange Law would be useful for the administrative side. I'm not entirely sure I want to commit 3-4 years for a JD, though. So, I'm more interested in Finance programs.

4-5 years working for/with a hedge fund or hedge fund management firm. I currently am a partner in a start-up fund management firm but would like to gain experience and repute before attempting to launch my own fund. In the meantime, I am serving as a passive shareholder and board-member.

Back