• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

CMU MSCF interview invitation

Has anyone received the interview invitation recently?
I submitted the application on 9th December in 2020 and received a 'under review and updated' email on 15th December. Since then, I have not received any email(except for one that wish me happy new year hahahahahah).

I got the under review email about 2 days after you did, and I haven't received an interview invitation yet.
I think they're sending out the invitations in batches and according to this thread, all invitations for January have been sent out. I guess we need to wait for the next set of interview invitations in February.

I got the under review email about 2 days after you did, and I haven't received an interview invitation yet.
I think they're sending out the invitations in batches and according to this thread, all invitations for January have been sent out. I guess we need to wait for the next set of interview invitations in February.
Oh, thank you so much. Maybe what we need to do is to wait patiently. Wish you get the ideal offer!

Has anyone received the interview invitation recently?
I submitted the application on 9th December in 2020 and received a 'under review and updated' email on 15th December. Since then, I have not received any email(except for one that wish me happy new year hahahahahah).
same here.

Did the interview on 19th, Jan. Got the invite for interview on 12th. It was behavioral with admissions/program director.

Back